The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tarot's "Gravity of Light" now avaliable in North America and iTunes


Just some quick news for you. Tarot's "Gravity of Light", which has been released in Finland back in March, and in Europe in April, is now released in North America today June 8, 2010. I have been waiting for this one for a while to be released here. I just got my copy off of iTunes and it even came with the album digital booklet free! This is a first for me! Really good stuff! So if you have been wondering when this album was coming out in America, well now it is here! Rock on! \m/

3 comments:

sorcha said...

Love this album :D Great that you've finally got it!

Just curious: do you also have End Of Everything or a different bonus track?

Eric James said...

@ sorcha

Yes I do. Do you have that one too? This album is really growing on me! It is really amazing actually!

Allyson said...

I love "The End of Everything!"